10 Awesome Things About The Bachelorette Season 9 Episode 9: The Men Tell All
Jul 23 2013 07:33 am CET
This week on The Bachelorette, Desiree's Dumped Dudes returned to tell Chris Harrison all about why they think went home, why they shouldn't have gone home, who should have gone home and subtly plot to be the next Bachelor.
1) Audience reactions. Especially that one blonde woman in glasses: she is genuinely shocked from the tease through the end of the show.
2) The part where we watch Des and Chris Harrison barge into random viewing parties. 2b) People are clearly playing drinking games for the full two hours.
3) Desiree has to chit-chat with former Bachelorettes Emily, Ali and Ashley.
4) Juan Pablo is back and has his own segment. We hope to whomever we pray that he's the next Bachelor.
5) "I don't know one guy out there who would have handled himself the way I did." - Bad Boy Ben on being a "stand-up guy" while under fire for being on the show for the wrong reasons.
6) "It's about reality." - James
7) For the first time the guy most-recently booted from the show, Zak, genuinely seems upset he's no longer on the show, for the right reason.
8) Zak wrote a poem for Des on the back of the book he gave her, in invisible ink. He may actually be the next Bachelor (but let's not forget Juan Pablo).
9) "Did you just throw up a little bit in your mouth?" - Chris Harrison to Des on suitor Jonathan's entrance onto the show. Maybe he WAS there for the right reasons.
10) I still hold out hope that someone will define the "right reasons."
Next week the Bachelorette and her bachelors are shacking up, er, going on romantic dates with an overnight option. Until then we'll hope Chris comes through with another stellar poem and wonder why Desiree breaks down. Ideas?
Sandra Smith – TVLatest.com
Want to write about your favorite reality show or talent hunt? Contact us!